Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun in Cameron Park


Ben after a long car ride home.

Lovin' the outdoor sunshine!


How precious!


Ben's own personal pool... how lucky.


"I love my mom!"


This was before Ben got too cold to be in the pool.



These cousins love each other! Gotta give a shout out to Tate!



Ben getting some practice to take away Grandpa's "fastest lap" title.



Now those are some hard core racers!

Memorial Day weekend we went to CP to be with Lauren (my little sister) for her graduation from high school... she is the last one at home! It was a great night. Good job Lauren, we're proud of you! Plus Ben got to play with his favorite (and only) cousin, Tate. They had a blast standing next to each other and smiling back and forth! Luckily the weather was nice enough to jump in the pool a little bit too! Tate was a natural fish, and Ben liked it at first, but I guess wasn't insulated enough to stay warm and had to get out after a while :). We had a great time!

6 comments:

JDS said...

Your little Ben has about the cutest smile I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

How cute! Ben is a little hottie with a body... haha
Can't wait to see you next week!
Miss you!

Kelly said...

AWW i cant waitt.. except for im really jelous that karen gets to spend 24/7 with you and ben.. while i have to go off to finish finals at school! :( haha atleast ben will be able to cheer for me when i walk across the stage for graduation though :) lol

Grandma Gale said...

Those pictures are so cute! He is so fun and has the cutest laugh and personality! I loved having you all here. It is way too quiet now. You need to come back! :)

Devin & Amanda said...

Have I told you lately how adorable Ben is??? Because he is. And I am sad that I haven't ever met him. Come to Florida!!!

Jenalee said...

Is your husband finishing up his first year of Dental school? Your baby is adorable!