Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camping







Our friends invited us to join them for an overnight camp out at a state park near the beach in Santa Cruz this weekend and Ben LOVED it! It was his very first camp out and my first time in our relatively new tent (2 years old)! :) We had a great day at the beach and a fun night roasting marshmallows and hanging out by the fire. The air mattress we purchased for the trip was also a lovely addition to our camping equipment! We'll definitely have to take this little boy camping again soon.

5 comments:

Megan and Taj said...

okay, I swear you have the happiest baby alive. He ALWAYS has the cutest little smile on his face! He is adorable!

CK Morgan said...

that is so nice that he liked camping! I agree with the comment above too. Ben is quite the happy fellow.

Holly said...

He looks like he's having the time of his life!

Diana Hulme said...

Ben is so cute. I'm so glad he liked the camping trip and was happy to sleep in a tent! :)

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

You guys and the cutest baby!