We've been having a blast spending time with the Couch family these last few weeks. Here is a little update of what we've been doing. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too!

Getting ready for family pictures.

Ben giving Tate a ride on train. I think Ben enjoyed it a little more than Tate. :)

Getting ready to go caroling.

Looking at lights!

Siblings and Spencer! :)

Wagon time.

Ben peeking through the tunnel at the park.

Playing at the park with cousin Tate.

Christmas Eve pj's!

The guys new pj's.

And the girls...

Ben hoping I'd share my lava cake with him! (How could I resist that face?)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what a fun time we had! We miss you all so much already! Hope you are having fun in Utah and we can't wait to celebrat Ben's 1st Bday with you! Love you all!
Post a Comment