Saturday, October 16, 2010

Recent happenings

Ben is now old enough to "help" with the chores.
At this rate he is well on his way to a full sticker chart. :)


We got a year pass to the California Academy of Science and have taken a few trips over there to observe the rain forest and watch the penguins, but most importantly to "find Nemo," in the aquarium as Ben would say!




Jason and I had a night out on the town while Ben hung out with his Grandma! (Thank you!)
We found a delicious little restaurant in North Beach and checked out the great views of the city from Coit Tower.



Ben went to preschool with some friends.
(1st lesson: All About Me)

(Proudly displaying their "Me Banner" collage flags!

I think if you asked any of the kids what their favorite part of preschool was they'd tell you, "riding the shuttle and wearing their backpacks just like their Dad's!" haha

6 comments:

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

I love the backpacks! They all look so cute!

Jana said...

how fun! thanks again for taking us to the academy :)

Grandma Gale said...

Great pictures! I had so much fun with the "muffin man". You and Kristine look so cute in your picture too! Glad Ben can help with the mountain of laundry folding. Love you all!

Sarah and Scott said...

Cute! The boys had so much fun, we need to plan another little pre-school day.

Callie said...

Ben is such a cute kid. I put up a picture of your old nemesis the pumpkin man on my post about Andrew's robe. I think you should take a look. He misses you.

Unknown said...

Love that little boy! Can't wait to see you guys!