Last week I was able to go to Nicaragua for a dental humanitarian trip. I went with my Dad and Dr. Hammond and a bunch of pre-dental students from BYU-Idaho. It was an amazing trip and we were able to do a lot of dental work and provide a lot of care. We went to a small orphanage about 45 minutes outside of Leon, Nicaragua. The first two days we saw the kids of the orphanage and a few from the elementary school kids from just down the road. By the third day we had a line of people from the small village hoping to be seen! It was a very humbling experience to see how kind and happy these people were even though they had so little. This was definitely an experience I will never forget!
For more pics and details visit my dad's website
(here) , scroll down a little and click the yellow star that says "office news."


t


No comments:
Post a Comment