Baby Ella is 3 days old today! She is such an angel baby and Ben is being such a great big brother. He is so sweet and gentle with her.
We are loving our new family of 4!


Two great kids!

Love this one!

Big brother time!

Having a little chat with baby sister!

So cute!

Her mermaid pose...

Getting ready for her 3 minutes of sun bathing...to bring in her pink complexion!

We didn't expect her to be so little...so she's swimming in all her 0-3 month clothes. Luckily these little night gowns work great for her little body!

Ben is being a good sport about all the photo shoots of Ella in her girlie clothes. It is now his favorite game to see how many pictures he can get his face in at the last minute.
So far...so good!



We can't believe how big Ben is now!

We sure love having a newborn around again!
7 comments:
yay!!!!she is sooo cute! But I knew she would be!!!
Ahhh!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, you guys! It's so fun having a tiny baby. :) I wished I had bought more newborn clothes - Oliver is just now barely starting to fit into some 0-3 month stuff. I love the name Ella - good choice! She is seriously so cute - I can't wait to see lots of pictures. And those shots of Ben holding her are to die for! Wish we could have met her before we left! Kristine, hope you are recovering well. Miss you guys!
she is darling! and that outfit is to die for! little girls are so fun to dress :)
I love all of these! Ben looks so big and Ella looks tiny. They are so cute! Have fun because it goes way too fast! Love you all!
So fun. My mom and friend sent us some of those cute nightgowns too. Glad to see them on a model, she's so cute and so aware!
She is beautiful. And Ben is such a little cutie trying to sneak in the picture lol..love it. If you thought Ben was cute, just wait! lol Something so special about having a little girl..at least I think so lol.
So cute! Ben was talking all about Ella in nursery :)
Post a Comment