Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ben Goes to Preschool

We started a preschool with 6 toddlers Ben's age. The other mom's and I switch off teaching and helping with the class. It is crazy but fun and Ben loves every minute of it, especially because he brings his lunch in his Toy Story lunch box!

The kids are all so cute and get along really well. Here's the group on their first day of school!

And when it is not my turn to teach or help, little sister and I enjoy our one-on-one time together!

I hope Ella doesn't grow up as fast as it seems like Ben did! :)

5 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Too cute!!! I love the lunchbox. :)

Whitney said...

Ella is super cute! I love the pics :)

Emily Robison said...

OH! He is so cute with his little lunchbox and backpack! :)

Grandma Gale said...

So much fun and so cute! We miss you and can't wait to see you all!

Kevin and Karen said...

ADORABLE.
Love those kids!