She's cute.
She sits.
She crawls.
She unwraps gifts all by herself.
She prefers to have a fist or two in her mouth most of the time.
She loves her brother.
She's got the hugest gummy smile!
She's got a great wardrobe.
(Thank you friends and family...and especially her grandma's!) :)
(Thank you friends and family...and especially her grandma's!) :)
She eats in a highchair now.
'She stands...with a little help.
She snuggles on occasion.
(And I could look at her sweet face all day!)
Our little Tweety turned six months old in December!
She sits, crawls, and jibber jabbers!
She can't sit still for more than a minute and doesn't want to miss any of the action.
She still has the hugest gummy smile, no teeth yet!
And I know I say this about every stage, but I'm LOVING 6 months and wish I could freeze this age for a little longer!
We love you Elle!
She sits, crawls, and jibber jabbers!
She can't sit still for more than a minute and doesn't want to miss any of the action.
She still has the hugest gummy smile, no teeth yet!
And I know I say this about every stage, but I'm LOVING 6 months and wish I could freeze this age for a little longer!
We love you Elle!
2 comments:
I LOVE this post! We miss her already! Love that swimsuit picture! Showing some skin, El! ;)
We miss you guys! Come visit us in our cute little apt soon! You can all stay with us! ;)
Ella is such a cutie! Fun catching up yesterday.
Post a Comment