Jason and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this week! Thanks to some friends babysitting the kids we had a fun night out on the town to celebrate! It was so fun to walk around and try out some new places and a enjoy a great view of our city! It's been 5 amazing years together!
The other day while I was putting Ella down for a nap Ben decided to give his skin a makeover! When I came out and saw him sitting on the couch and his red hand prints and foot print trails around the front room...I had to take a picture to avoid laughing and crying at the same time! :)
We had a little chat about how our bodies are temples and he shook his head with understanding and told me that he knows his body is a temple he just painted his. How do you argue that?
And cute little Ella is a full on walker now! She just got this new tennis outfit and shoes!
I see a pro athlete in the making here.

4 comments:
oh my! That last picture of Ella is so darn cute! and BEn cracks me up!!!
I LOVE that tennis outfit. She even has her own racket?! She is definitely a pro in the making by the looks of the last picture.
Great pictures of you two and those of the kids are adorable! Ben definitely had fun with the marker! haha Ella looks so big! We miss you all! Love you!
Post a Comment