Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pre- Halloween Weekend Fun

Last weekend was our ward's trunk or treat and chili cook-off!
The kids sported their first set of Halloween costumes...stayed tuned for next weeks big reveal!  :)
Cutest BYU cheerleader and football player I've ever seen. 
(And look how modest Ella's outfit is!  All the way to the ankles!) 
 
 Jason and I went to an adult costume party this weekend at a friend's house, too.
It was a white elephant costume exchange.  Everyone brought a costume wrapped and we played the traditional gift exchange game. You then wore what you got! 
 Since the cute Hawaiian Hula girl costume was stolen from me I was lucky enough to end up with the San Francisco "Bush Man" costume.  haha  My sign says..."Will scare for money." 
Sound familiar to anyone that has walked the wharf?
  Since SF is close to my heart I found it to be a great costume! 
Any guesses on who Jason is? 
Shaggy from Scoopy Doo of course!  :)
 
Now we are gearing up for real Halloween next week! 

2 comments:

Callie J said...

That is a great idea for a white elephant (Halloween style, of course...) :) Your kiddos are so cute!

Grandma Gale said...

These are so fun! Cutest BYU kiddos ever!