Sunday, December 2, 2012

Birthday Month


Has November come and gone already?
Jason and I had fun birthday's with family this year!
 

 Ben helping get all 27 this year! 

 For my birthday we enjoyed dinner out at Cheesecake Factory!
 I got some side bangs to switch it up a little. 
 And Jason got me a new watch...
which I love, because I always know what time it is now! 
 Jason enjoyed hitting the big 29 this year! 
 We have big plans to live this year up while he's still in his 20's!
 We decided to brave the movies with the two kids for his birthday.
Ella made it through the first 30 minutes of Wreck it Ralph and then her and I spent the last hour or so walking the hallways.  :)
 Ben and Jason liked it a lot though!
 
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for babysitting a few days later while we went out to celebrate again without the kids to see Skyfall! 
Ben approved the chocolate cake! 


2 comments:

Joe said...

glad you guys had fun celebrating! wish we could have been in on the chocolate cake action! hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon :)

Joe said...

that was me, jana :)