Baby girl is all grown up and full of personality!
She now goes to nursery all by herself!
Before church this week we started taking a few pictures of her and she was throwing out the poses!
I already feel like I have completely normal conversations with this mini person.
(But then again I spend all day with people 4 and under so it may just be me.)
She love clothes, hair, mak-up, shoes, and anything pink and cute!
Having a girl is in fact as much fun as I envisioned it to be. :)
You are cute Ella!
18 months is a wonderful stage of life for you.
Let's hope the next 18 years are just as wonderful! :)
4 comments:
what a cutie! she really is looking so much older :)
Oh my gosh, what a charmer!!! She is such a little lady. And seriously BEAUTIFUL! :) I wish we lived closer because I think Oliver and Ella would be good friends!
seriously, the girl has MOVES! she's darling. can't believe how grownup she is looking. we need to see you guys soon! i'm house sitting/babysitting in Lodi the first week of Feb. Maybe we can get together then??
So adorable! what a little model! Love that sweetie!
Post a Comment