Monday, February 25, 2013

Gymnastics














Ben is taking a gymnastics class at a really cool gym!  
He loves Coach Mike who is so good with the kids!
Ben is really good at it too!  
He climbed to the ceiling on the rope ladder with no fear on his first time and attempts backwards rolls like a pro now!
They do really cool things like the bungee jumper, jumping in foam pits, and bouncing around in a cake shaped bounce house!  (I might be a little jealous...)
He's working hard on his coordinating for things like the "beam stick"  aka balancing beam, but I'm such a proud mother watching him do his best out there! :)  
I'm sure this is just the beginning to many more moments like this in my future of sports watching! :)  

4 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

fun!!

ERIN said...

What a fun gym! I may be a little jealous of that bungee jumper thing! How fun!

Kevin and Karen said...

That is so fun! I love the pics! Ben is the cutest gymnast out there!

Grandma Gale said...

He is so cute and so proud! I will have to admit it brings back some fun memories! Great job Ben!