Mother's Day 2013
So grateful to be Ben and Ella's Mom!
Love these three!
They made me breakfast, AND did all the dishes, let me get ready for church ALONE, whipped up a gourmet dinner with help from the other Men in the family and topped it off with delicious strawberry shortcake and a special Mother's Day movie I'll cherish forever. :)
What a wonderful day!
At Ben's preschool Mother's Day show!
We were entertained with songs and dances and given the cutest homemade presents from our preschoolers!
Happy Mother's Day to our Mom's too!
I think Jason and I were blessed with the best Moms in the whole world.
(Which makes our children very lucky to have such super Grandma's!)
It is so wonderful to have generations of amazing examples of mothers in our families to look to.
(Which makes our children very lucky to have such super Grandma's!)
It is so wonderful to have generations of amazing examples of mothers in our families to look to.
I love being a Mom.
Check out the video Jason and kids made me that reminds me why!
http://youtu.be/QHdWgTemo98
(My kids aren't always this dirty looking....or are they??)
And apparently their favorite childhood memory will be all the pizza they ate? :)
Check out the video Jason and kids made me that reminds me why!
http://youtu.be/QHdWgTemo98
(My kids aren't always this dirty looking....or are they??)
And apparently their favorite childhood memory will be all the pizza they ate? :)
Even through all the hard moments that come with the job I love them more than anything
and I love that they are mine!
and I love that they are mine!
2 comments:
happy mother's day :)
i miss you guys!!
Sweetest video ever! Good work Jason!! Laughing and tearing up at the same time! Ben and Ella are so lucky to have you as their mom! See you all soon!
Post a Comment