The Nichols Family

The Couch Family
Jason and I have been lucky enough to have both our families come out to visit us these past two weekends. When my family came out two weekends ago we went down to the farmers market and enjoyed a walk from Pier 39 to Gheridelli Square for some ice cream. Besides the weather being a little cool and foggy we had a great time.
Last weekend Jason's parents came out to visit and we went to the new California Academy of Sciences Museum. I don't think the novelty of it has worn off yet because it was still packed with people, but we were still able to see everything we wanted to. The four story jungle, aquarium, and planetarium were amazing.
Thanks family for coming! We had a great time and hope everyone comes back again soon.
Last weekend Jason's parents came out to visit and we went to the new California Academy of Sciences Museum. I don't think the novelty of it has worn off yet because it was still packed with people, but we were still able to see everything we wanted to. The four story jungle, aquarium, and planetarium were amazing.
Thanks family for coming! We had a great time and hope everyone comes back again soon.
2 comments:
Your family is so cute! I really want to go to the California Academy of Sciences Museum! It looks so neat! Turns out my sister's are coming out this weekend. Well at least for now, it keeps changing:) I'll keep you posted.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm adding you to my list.
Post a Comment