Tuesday, November 11, 2008

San Francisco Zoo
















The first Wednesday of the month is free day at the SF Zoo for San Francisco residents. Jason got out of school early this last Wednesday so we thought we'd take advantage of this and check out our local zoo with some of our friends the Brownings and Jon Haynie. It was a great time to go because all the kids were in school so it wasn't crowded at all. My all time favorite was the penguins...but there were many exciting animals and exhibits to see. I would have to say my least favorite was the insect exhibit... notice I forgot to take any pictures of the creepy little critters. The whole afternoon was a lot of fun and I will definitely have to make it back there again soon!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! I love the zoo. I just found your blog and love it. We need to play more with you guys!!

Sarah Larsen said...

I found you!

Jenny said...

and.... p.s. Happy Birthday, Kristine! I hope you had a fabulous day!!

Cher said...

Kristine! I'm a big fan of the peacock feathers you have grown..very nice. How would I go about getting me some of those?! How are you guys? Are you feeling like a dental school widow? How's school going for Jason? ..sorry about the gazillion questions...but I was glad to find you're bloggers, too!