After a delicious mummy dog dinner and some visits from some adorable trick-or-treaters we are off to our friends Halloween party in our snazzy homemade costumes! Hope everyone has a fun and festive evening.
so fun! but my question is, how did shannon know about your blog and I didn't? How am I just now finding it from a link on her blog??? I am glad that you have one now! Hope yall are doing well!
9 comments:
Love the costumes you guys! Very creative.
Did you swing by the Castro District to check things out, I hear it gets pretty out of control.
haha love the costumes!! isn't that jason's costume from last year, kristine? :) love you guys!!
Those hot dogs rock! Glad to see you guys are so into the festivities. We were lame and didn't dress up. OH well.
LOVE the crayon! Can't imagine where you got that idea! Love you!
heyy hhaah :) i like the costumes... very CUTE! cant wait to see u this weekend.. im counting down! :)
I love the cute mummy dogs. Definitly a must to remember for next year! Love the costumes and the pregnant belly. You are such a cute pregnant lady.
i thought about making the mummy dogs for the party. good thing i didn't!! glad you guys came. :)
so fun! but my question is, how did shannon know about your blog and I didn't? How am I just now finding it from a link on her blog??? I am glad that you have one now! Hope yall are doing well!
mmmmm..... mummy dogs
Post a Comment