Friday, October 3, 2008

Exploratorium








Today Jason had the day off from school so we thought we'd spend the day at the Exploratorium! There were all kinds of hands-on exhibits that explored your senses and other science phenomenons. We also went through the Tactile Dome which was a pitch black dome of crawling, sliding, and climbing in complete darkness while using only your sense of touch to find your way out. Needless to say we are much more thankful for our sight after that experience. It was a great way to spend a San Francisco foggy Friday!

7 comments:

Rachel and Matt Nichols said...

Your blog looks great. Matt and I can not wait to come out and visit your guys again.

Beckstrand's said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited you have a blog now, (not that I have one). You look great Kristine and it looks like you guys are having a great time there!!!

Callie said...

I love the exploratorium! Or I would if I ever had the chance to go! I loved the picture of you in the checkered floor room. You are so tall!

Tracy said...

Fun!

So exciting to see you guys on here!

Whit K said...

I thought I had commented already, but I guess not! It looks like you guys are having tons of fun we need to come visit soon!

Sarah and Scott said...

Love the blog. Looks like you had fun at the exploratorium. Isn't it great? We took Matthew, but I think he is still a little young. :)

Joe said...

Is Jason wearing his temple shoes?