I have made it to 29 weeks! So lets hope only 11 more at the most. (I'd be OK if he came a few weeks early.) Here is a lovely picture of our growing son and my growing belly. He is so active ALL the time, I haven't quite figured out when the little guy sleeps. At my appointment last week the doctor said he is growing normally and on schedule though he will probably be a large baby because I'm so tall. Not sure what that was supposed to mean, since I'm only 5ft 4in.? So far it hasn't been too bad, besides the recent occasional sharp back pains and the inability to fall asleep at night. Any suggestions? It is hard to believe in the next few months I could get any bigger...but stay posted and I'm sure by Christmas time I'll be looking even more plump!
2 years ago
7 comments:
So cute and petite! I am so excited for you guys!
You're tall? :) Ha ha! Just kidding... kind of. I'm 5'7 and Ella was only 17 inches.
You still look so tiny!! I can't believe you're already 29 weeks!! I hope everything continues to go well. I never did find an easy way to fall asleep the bigger I got. When I got closer to the end it helped to put a pillow under my belly when I tried to sleep and then I would use Jake has back support.
I'm just finishing my 25th week and I'm so nervous because it seems like time is flying!!! You are looking so good! It's funny that the doctor said you could have a big baby because you are still pretty tiny!
Pleasingly Plump of course!
Kristine! I am so excited for you and Jason!! I laughed at the tall part...you are the short one! :) Just kidding! I hope things are going well and I love reading your blog
Kristine, I never got to see this belly of yours! I got your blog address off Danielle Burden's page...hope that's ok ;o) You were so cute pregnant and Ben is so precious! Congratulations to both of you. Our little bundle of joy is on her way...April! It's so fun to see everyone's new baby posts!
Post a Comment