Tuesday morning, January 6th, Ben Bartlett was born! It was one of the best days ever. He weighed 8 lbs 4 ozs.... which made me feel very blessed he came two and half weeks early or who knows how big he would have been! We went home from the hospital Thursday afternoon and have loved every minute with him. He has been the best baby, sleeping all the time....that we have to squeeze in all the trying on outfits and photo shoots in the few hours he's awake. We hope he stays this good! It feels like hes always been part of the family and we look forward to everyone meeting him soon. Here are a few pictures from this last week. I'll post more soon.
2 years ago
14 comments:
oh my gosh! He is so cute!! I love the name you picked out! Good job Kristine and Jason!! :) I am glad everything is going well!! :)
wow he was early right? he is very cute, enjoy him!
He is absolutely adorable!! I'm glad he's being so good for you too. :) I need to send you an email and catch up on everything.
He is the cutest baby ever! I'm glad you and Jason are doing well!
What a sweet little angel! He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! And, 8 lbs? Good job, Kristine.
Wow... he is super cute. I especially love the second picture. What an adorable family you have!
what a cute baby. i loved the picture with the wagon. hilarious. i'm glad you are doing well.
Congratulations, Kristine and Jason! He is so very adorable! We're so very excited for you both. What an amazing experience. We can't wait to meet little Ben when you guys are feeling up to it. I'll give you a call soon. Yay for little boys!
He is so ADORABLE! Congratulations you two! You guys are going to be great parents! I hope we can visit you guys and meet Ben soon! Maybe in April...
Ben is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. You guys are such a beautiful family. Love ya!
He is the cutest baby! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad your internet is fixed so you can blog again:) Talk to you soon. Let me know if you need anything.
So cute you guys! I bet you just love spending all your time with such a precious little boy! Congrats!
Cute pictures! Let me know when you are up to hanging out!
He is really cute! :) Congratulations.
Post a Comment