Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Little More Ben...












Ben has made it to two weeks now! At his doctors appointment this past week the doctor thought he looked like a one month old! He now weights 8 lbs 12 oz, and has grown an inch....to be 21 inch's long. Now if he grows into his hands and feet we should have quite the basketball star! We already feel like he is changing from how he looked as a new born to now....but he is still so cute! (at least we think so) Here are some fun pictures from this week. (Can you tell he's the first child....we have an album from his first week of life) :)

9 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures!

gaye said...

He is just a doll baby. I wish I could meet him when he is this tiny.

Jen said...

Hey Kristine, he is so cute. I need to come over and see him before he grows up. Apparently he is doing that quick. Hope he is still sleeping well and that you are doing great!

CK Morgan said...

Jonathan has that same argyle outfit. Ben really has a sweet little face. Glad you are enjoying him!

Abbie said...

Um... he is definitely cute. If I didn't think so, I just wouldn't comment. :) I love how you put the little shark over him in the bath tub. Too funny. Ella weighed that much at 2 months... crazy huh!

Christa said...

He's such a stud!

JDS said...

oh Kristine he is very handsome. Congratulations!

Swan Family said...

Cute Cute! It was fun to hang out yesterday, we need more play dates! Hopefully Ben will be a little more lively next time :)

Grandma Gale said...

Thanks for letting me visit that cute little kissable guy this week. I love him so much!