We had our first photo shoot at home with Ben this weekend when we went to visit Jason's family in Sacramento. Ben went to church for the first time on Sunday so we thought we'd get a few pics. in his new church outfit. I don't know if he appreciated being posed, but it was sure fun for us. He is already one month old this week! Time is flying by way to fast with this little one.
2 years ago
10 comments:
You guys Ben is soooo cute! I love the church outfit!
He's adorable - that one where he's reclined and his hand is behind his head is too much - how funny!!!
Um, I'm taking a photo class in March & I'm trying to practice a lot - could I do a photoshoot of my own with Ben? You could keep all the photos...
You guys make such a cute family! I love it!
He is SO adorable and I love all of the different poses! Especially the one where he has his hand behind his head laying sideways on the couch!
You guys are such cute parents!
how can he already be a month old?! Also, I swear that is the cutest outfit I have ever seen. Take that boy into Sears and get something big to frame ;)
He just looks so perfect, Kristine! I love it. Your pictures are so darling. I can't believe he's already a month!
These pictures are so cute I still can't believe you guys have a baby!!
Too cute, can't wait to get out there and see you guys and put Tate and Ben into those matching outfits!
Super cute pics, Ben looks like such a little man!! I love all of the poses too, it is very gq
I love the picture where Ben is laying with his hand behind his head! So cute!!
Post a Comment