Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessing Day

Matching cousin sweater vests
Trying to stay warm while Dad gets the car



Today was Ben's blessing day! He looked adorable in his little white tuxedo and white satin shoes. Jason gave him a beautiful blessing. We felt so blessed to have some much of our family come out for the weekend to spend this special day with us. It has been a fun and memorable weekend.

4 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

he looks so cute! congratulations!

CK Morgan said...

i recognize that car seat :). He looks so cute in his blessing outfit. Wish i could have been there. I also love the cousin picture at the top.

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

He looks so adorable! I wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the cute pictures!

Grandma Gale said...

What a great weekend! We had so much fun with everyone! Those two little guys are so cute!