Sunday, February 22, 2009

China Beach and Muir Woods

CHINA BEACH



MUIR WOODS






This past weekend was great! We took advantage of the beautiful weather and had a picnic at China beach on Friday. It was a cute little local beach just south of the bridge. Ben got to wear his new little peacoat that Kristine was super excited about!
Then on Saturday morning we went with our friends the Maxfield's to Muir Woods. Those trees are huge! We had a nice little hike and I was pretty stoked about our parking spot that I hopped the curb to get! After hiking through the trees and see what we thought could have been the sacred grove, we went and had a picnic lunch at Stinson beach! I was surprised nobody got carsick after that car ride up highway 1... what a doozy of a drive!




2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

there was beautiful weather this weekend??? where was i??

Jason and Kristine said...

Ok, well on Friday and Saturday morning there was good weather, then it did get nasty!