As we were getting ready to go to Stake Conference this morning Ben gave us a pleasant surprise and smiled for the first time of his 'conscious' life! What a little cutie!
so funny! (and cute). That was a pretty big smile and the spit-up in between was hilarious. His face is growing out of that newborn look already. Hope he smiles all the time for you guys now.
6 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Ah baby smiles. Melts my heart every time. Nothing cuter, fo sho.
so funny! (and cute). That was a pretty big smile and the spit-up in between was hilarious. His face is growing out of that newborn look already. Hope he smiles all the time for you guys now.
I don't know what is cuter... his smile or y'all trying to make him smile! Love it and I can't wait to meet him.
What a sweet smile. I love it, he's adorable.
He is the sweetest thing. I can't wait to give him kisses tomorrow!
Post a Comment