Sunday, March 1, 2009

SMILES




So happy to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house!


Just Waking up.



On his way to church.



This week Ben turns 2 months old! Time has flown by so fast since he has been here. He is such a good baby and he makes us so happy. Recently he has gotten so smiley, especially in the morning, which Jason and I can't understand since we are definitely not morning people. Since he hits the two month mark this week he has to go in for his first set of shots. I'm a little nervous for him since I'm not a big fan of shots myself... I'll let you know how it goes. Check out his sweet smile!

5 comments:

gaye said...

Oh sooo cute!!!

Grandma Gale said...

It was so fun having him here! We are glad that he likes the theater. He is such a cutie and has the sweetest personality!

Sarah and Scott said...

I love his little church outfit!

Swan Family said...

I think Ben is SOO adorable. Even though he's younger than Kara, I still think it could work out :). Let's get together soon, Kristine.

katydid said...

a-freakin'-dorable!!!!