haha, too cute! I love the baby cougar shirt!
Kristine, he is so cute!!! We've got to get our babies together sometime...too bad you live so far away!!!
What a cute kid. I love how high his pants are rolled up.
That is so cute! Teach him the fight song and sign him up! He is so happy!
he is quite the little boy now. he definitely doesn't look like a newborn anymore. all grown up.
He has such a cute smile!! :-) Go cougars!!
aww :)What a cute boy... I wonder what wonderful aunt hooked her favorite nephew up with the byu apparrel... :) I love you Ben :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha, too cute! I love the baby cougar shirt!
Kristine, he is so cute!!! We've got to get our babies together sometime...too bad you live so far away!!!
What a cute kid. I love how high his pants are rolled up.
That is so cute! Teach him the fight song and sign him up! He is so happy!
he is quite the little boy now. he definitely doesn't look like a newborn anymore. all grown up.
He has such a cute smile!! :-) Go cougars!!
aww :)
What a cute boy... I wonder what wonderful aunt hooked her favorite nephew up with the byu apparrel... :)
I love you Ben :)
Post a Comment