Today Ben turns 3 months old! We sure love having this little guy in our family! It is amazing how much he's changed over these last few months. He loves to laugh and smile and his new favorite thing is to stand up and walk (with some help of course)! He loves to interact with people and is starting to play with some toys now. He especially loves it when his Dad makes funny faces and makes him laugh. He has been such a good baby.
We couldn't imagine a better son.
4 comments:
Oh Ben!
He's seriously the most darling boy ever! He'll definitely be walking by Disneyland this weekend...Miss and love you guys!
Can't wait to see you guys again soon! I think you are making him more and more chunky! I love it!
-Jason
He gets cuter every day. It looks like he is having fun at Grandma and Grandpa Nichols. We love you all and miss you!
cute PJs! It was so great to see you guys! What's this I'm reading in the comments about Disneyland? Sounds fun!
Post a Comment