Lately Ben has been laughing all the time. I was able to capture his cute little laugh on video the other day. Please disregard all my comments and the way loud commercial in the background.
hahah aww i miss my little nephew and seeing his smiling face when i get home from school! :( we still have his body wash here.. and it smells delicious.. that I have used it.. :) haha i will save it for him when he gets back.. i cant wait to hear him laugh in person soon! :) :)
6 comments:
Cute! He is just adorable!
That is SO cute! Don't you just love it when they laugh?
That is way cute.
That is soooo cute!
oh my goodness that is the cutest laugh I've ever heard! I miss you guys! You should come back for another visit. . . :)
hahah aww i miss my little nephew and seeing his smiling face when i get home from school! :( we still have his body wash here.. and it smells delicious.. that I have used it.. :) haha i will save it for him when he gets back.. i cant wait to hear him laugh in person soon! :) :)
Post a Comment