Junior High Graduation. Congratulations Kelly!
Sitting in his mushroom pool alone. I think he likes it!
Giving kisses to his new friend Hello Kitty. (This is what happens when Jason lets Ben visit my sisters alone.)

Playing with Aunt Karen.
There he goes!
Last week Ben and I were able to fly down to Southern CA to visit my family and go to my little sister Kelly's 8th grade graduation! It was fun to be home with both my sisters and Ben enjoyed all the extra love from his aunts! He also enjoyed playing in his new mushroom wading pool, that unfortunately never made it outside with water in it, but nevertheless was lots of fun inside with toys and blankets in it. Thanks for a fun week family!
And now for an update on Ben! He turned 5 months old on the 6th. He is rolling all over the place and working on his siting up alone (he usually prefers to stand). He gets more and more entertaining to us everyday. We're enjoying watching his little personality develop!

3 comments:
I miss you and Ben so much! Thanks so much for coming to graduation! it was alot of fun.. and thanks for being my photographer there and taking all my pics of people..
p.s. kiara told me to tell you shes really sorryyy for hitting you with her backpack ;) haha
Ben probably liked the pool with blankets in it better than the one with water in it! What a little cutie. I think he looks older every time I see a new picture of him. They grow so fast.
Hey Kristine! Just stopping by to say HI! Ben is growing so big. He is a cutie :)
Post a Comment