Saturday, August 29, 2009

Who's excited...

...For HALLOWEEN?!

Ben is gearing up for his first ever Halloween by wearing his new glow-in-the-dark skeleton PJ's. It is hilarious to see this little skeleton glowing or rolling around with the lights off. So...if you need a good laugh around 8 o'clock or so, stop by and I'm sure Ben would be happy to put on a show for you.
Everything is funny when Ben gets tired.


Check back soon for a preview of the real costume! :)


(Who knew dressing up a 2 ft little someone would be WAY more fun than trying to come up with a costume for yourself?)

8 comments:

Annie said...

where did you find those???!! I love them and think madelyn must have a pair

Lisa and Mark said...

those would definitely freak me out! and good point - i need to think about our costumes, too! although lucy's is most exciting...

Jason and Kristine said...

Gymboree is where Ben's are from, but I have heard baby Gap sells a similar pair!

Sariah said...

So adorable! We miss you guys!

Grandma Gale said...

He is so cute! I miss the bedtime giggles and snuggles,and the morning smileys, and the afternoon playing...oh I miss it all!

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

CK Morgan said...

speak of the devil, my mom just brought home those exact same ones (except from Carters) for Jonathan. They are so adorable. I love little boys in the two piece pajamas. I need to email or call you to catch up sometime! Ben is so cute in them.

Lindsay said...

how adorable! I cant wait to dress Isla up.