The weather has been so beautiful lately we had to get outside and enjoy the scenic city we live in. The other day we decided to try out our new hiking backpack (thanks grandpa and grandma
Couch) so we hiked up to Twin Peaks to the lookout over the city. Ben seemed to really enjoy it and amazingly enough it was a lot easier than I though to hike around with Ben on my back. The view was breathtaking as always when it is not covered by the fog and I think Ben really enjoyed the ride. We even managed to avoid the poison oak and ivy that was everywhere on our shortcut down!
8 comments:
Ben looks so cute in his new backpack! :)
Ben is the cutest little guy I've ever seen. I am looking forward to meeting him in person.
Good job guys. Next stop, the midnight Timp hike!
oh I bet Ben LOVED that!! thats a cool backpack.
Seriously, these are so precious! :) I can' wait to see this cutie face in a month! Miss you guys!
This looks like so much fun! We're going to have to find ourselves one of those...second hand stores here we come!
He is such a cutie! I am glad that he loves the backpack! Now you can get through downtown without running over people.
HA! i can't believe you guys noticed the poison oak! mark and i hiked around up there trying to get the baby out, and when we were at the hospital, mark discovered this EXTREMELY nasty rash. he refused to touch lucy for almost a day until we figured out what it was.
Post a Comment