Go Ben! That was such a cute video. That's a really cool walking toy! We finally just got Jonathan a walking toy for his first birthday and we wish we would have gotten it for him ealier. Love your apartment too (from what I could see of it in the video)!
7 comments:
Dear Ben,
You are such a good little walker! You're getting SO BIG! You are so adorable and I miss you SO MUCH! Come visit me soon! I love you!
Love,
Aunt Karen
He is so cute with those little shakey legs! He will get it all by himself in no time:)
Go Ben! That was such a cute video. That's a really cool walking toy! We finally just got Jonathan a walking toy for his first birthday and we wish we would have gotten it for him ealier. Love your apartment too (from what I could see of it in the video)!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cute. His little legs are still so wobbly it is adorable. and I LOVE how he keeps looking at the camera. Does he crawl??? How old is he?
aww ben! i miss the lil guy... and i can't wait to see all his new tricks! :)
wow, good job Ben! Isla is impressed.
Post a Comment