This weekend we drove to Half Moon Bay to enjoy some of the great Pumpkin Patches there!~ The Hay Maze at Arata's was way harder than we thought it would be, but we successfully made it out the right exit (with the stroller, which we heard didn't happen very often)! Ben loved playing with all the pumpkins and gourds. On our way home we stopped at Bob's Pumpkin Patch and picked some pumpkins to carve next week. They had a great selection and the best prices! We got three pretty pumpkins all for four dollars. I think we may make Bob's a new tradition. Now we just hope the pumpkins can hang in there until Halloween.
2 years ago
3 comments:
That looks so fun! I'm so jealous I wanted to go but Brady had CHH. Maybe next year we can tag along:)
I LOVE THESE :)
I miss you guys so much already!
Ben, you are such a cutie and I miss you in your white one-sie!
He is such a little pumpkin. I love these pictures so much I just want to kiss those cheeks. Can't wait to see the little guy. Love you all!
Post a Comment