Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trip to Utah


Take Off!~

On our way to Cafe Rio!

With Aunt Karen.

Playing with Aunt Kelly.

Hanging out with Great Grandma.


Eating Red Mango frozen yogurt! mmmm....

Hanging out with Great Grandpa.

Hanging out with Grandpa. Where are all the pictures of Grandma?

Ben and I made a quick surprise visit out to Utah this past week to visit my family that recently moved there. We had a great time visiting with family and eating delicious food at all our favorite places. Thanks for the fun times. We can't wait to come back soon!

3 comments:

Devin & Amanda said...

So cute! And glad to see that y'all flew SWA. He is getting so big!

Callie said...

That is so fun! I just found out that your dad is one of my TAs! I had no idea he went back to school!

Grandma Gale said...

So sad I missed the Red Mango happy dance. He is getting bigger every day! Miss you all!