We couldn't wait any longer to put up the tree and decorate. Ben enjoyed decorating the Christmas tree for his first time, though he is a little frustrated now that all the ornaments are JUST out of his reach!
I am with you..time for Christmas. I have the space cleared for the tree but need some strong arms to come assemble it for me. I love your tree and your little Ben is adorable as always.
I love you've decorated for Christmas already! Don't let anyone tell you it's too early. My philosophy has always been, if they had fantastic Thanksgiving decorations and Thanksgiving day decorations I would put those up but alas they don't so I mix my Christmas and Thanksgiving. You have such a beautiful family.
I am with you! I have been listening to Christmas music. I love it! Your tree is beautiful and I love Ben putting the star on it! Such a cute family! Love you all!
3 comments:
I am with you..time for Christmas. I have the space cleared for the tree but need some strong arms to come assemble it for me. I love your tree and your little Ben is adorable as always.
I love you've decorated for Christmas already! Don't let anyone tell you it's too early. My philosophy has always been, if they had fantastic Thanksgiving decorations and Thanksgiving day decorations I would put those up but alas they don't so I mix my Christmas and Thanksgiving. You have such a beautiful family.
I am with you! I have been listening to Christmas music. I love it! Your tree is beautiful and I love Ben putting the star on it! Such a cute family! Love you all!
Post a Comment