The lovely table decor.
We just got back from a fun filled trip to Utah. Our Thanksgiving festivities included great food, family and friends, games, and the biggest assortment of delicious pies. The day after Thanksgiving (actually starting at midnight) we browsed a few stores to check out the Black Friday deals, but went home for some much needed sleep when we saw the lines forming outside the doors. Saturday was Jason's birthday! We spent the day in Provo at the BYU vs. Utah game. We were excited to see the Cougars win the close game and we're sure they did it just for Jason. It was so great to see everyone. We miss you already!
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
So glad you came to visit. It was fun to catch up. I love all Bens little outfits...especially the pajamas!
Aw, I loved having you guys here! Miss you already, Can't wait to see you in a month! :)
Your little boy is soooo handsome! I can't believe he is almost one! You are going to love these next few months. Hunter gets more and more fun every day!
Post a Comment