This weekend some of our friends in Jason's dental class invited us to go camping with them. We were a little nervous bringing Ben since it had been raining earlier and we had to hike in and set up our tents in the dark, but besides getting a little muddy he did great. We had one of the best nights sleep ever and woke up to the the biggest waves crashing against the rocks and most gorgeous morning. After a delicious breakfast we hiked around a little and checked out the beautiful scenery. I think this is one of our new favorite places!
2 years ago
4 comments:
How FUN!!!! I love camping, but Lily makes me nervous. Maybe this summer when it gets a little warmer we should plan a trip :)
P.S. Maybe I'll come over this afternoon and check out Ben's room :)
Sounds like so much fun!
You guys are so lucky to have some nice weather right now to go camping!!! I wish we could do that, take advantage of it! Ben looks so cute all dirty!
Such a happy boy! What a beautiful camping place. He is definitly having fun and very happy!
Post a Comment