Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lately...

the weather has been too nice to stay inside...
So... we didn't!

Here's the latest on our outdoor outings this week!


It was even warm enough to break out the baby pool with the neighborhood kids in our courtyard!

It's amazing how much enjoyment can come from a few inches of water. (warm water, however!) :)


Testing out the beach water...

And still too cold!

But a lovely day for chasing birds!

2 comments:

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

Oh we miss you guys! I'm so happy the weather has been nice enough for Ben to be able to go swimming:) I'm so sorry we missed Friday! We need to get together soon.

Unknown said...

Aw, I love these! Ben is so cute in his little rash guard :) I can't wait for him to be here and play with baby Emily! Happy Anniversary Jason and Kristine! :)