Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little More Easter

Here's the rest of the Easter pictures that didn't make the previous posts. Since Easter, Ben can be heard emphatically saying "nandy," also known as candy, multiple times a day, but most often at meal times when he isn't feeling the vegetables!



He found the jack pot egg! (Giant Reese's Egg inside)



Best day of his life. A basket full of chocolate eggs all to himself!

Now he just needs to get Grandpa or the nearest bystander to start cracking them open for him.



Easter morning brought a basket full of fun. Ben of course grabbed the ball and ran off to play. He's such a boy.

And of course, we can't leave Grandpa and Grandma's without a little dip in the hot tub.

3 comments:

Scott Christopherson said...

Jones has got Ben's back.

gaye said...

So stinkin' cute.... I love his facial expressions.. sheer JOY. wish I could meet him in person.

Megan and Taj said...

I can't get over how adorable he is!!!