Elder Couch!
Jason's brother just returned home from serving a mission in Johannesburg, South Africa last week! We had a great reunion with him and the rest of the family. Ben met Uncle Kevin for the first time at the airport when we picked him up, but he warmed up to him quick. They're best buds already!
So great to have you home Kevin!

3 comments:
Oh, looks like you guys had a great time! Kevin seems like a fun uncle already! :) I love the whole airport scene - great pictures. Those little African shirts are to die for. So, for some reason, I was under the impression that missionaries had like 1 suitcase - but clearly your brother in law had more than that hehe!
P.S. totally unrelated, but i heard you have some beautiful dishes from an estate sale? i want to see!
Yes, let's blame those suitcases on Kevin. haha Love the new blog. I wish you were all still here. We miss you!!
That's cool that you could be there for that. A kid in my ward has been in that mission for about a year now. Isaac Green. I wonder if they know each other. Did you draw those animals?
Post a Comment