Thursday, September 23, 2010

FRIENDS

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," The Fox and the Hound

(Lily and Ben soaking up some sun at Stowe Lake)

(Costco Date. Gotta love the double seater carts!)

Ben is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends close by!
Here's a few pictures of some fun times he's had with a few of them...

(I wish I had more of all the kids together at playgroup!)


(Lunch with Annie)

(Playtime with Isla)

(Ben and Lucy)
(We are hoping Ben's "new smile" is a passing phase.)



(Swimming and the beach with Matthew and Cameron)
(No one was cracking a smile here for the camera, but I promise they had a blast!)


(Baseball at the park with Aiden and Logan)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ben has so many friends because everyone just LOVES him :) I hope Lily and Ben stay friends forever - we'll most likely be living close by as they grow up!