Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heat Wave

When temperatures are in the 90's with no air conditioning in San Francisco there are only a few options to stay cool...

Ice Cream

Beach days....and nights!


And sitting in the car blasting the AC (but this option can get a little costly). :)

As you can see the heat is mostly a welcomed situation!

4 comments:

Rachel and Matt Nichols said...

Looks like fun. You are really making me question why I moved across the country.

Unknown said...

CUTE! Send Ben out our way... there's a sweet fro-yo place we need to introduce him to! Miss you!

Grandma Gale said...

So yummy, cute and fun! We miss you guys! Glad you could enjoy some of the warm weather. Love you!

Nicole said...

Those ice cream cones are looking real tempting. Fun times in the heat! I would say I know how it is, but here in AZ we have plenty of AC. And I cranked it so much last month that we paid an extra fifty bucks for our electric bill. OOpS!