We are excited to announce we're expecting another little one the beginning of June!
Ben has less than six months to prove his shirt to be true! He's getting in lots of practice with Buzz and Woody so he should be a pro by the time our next little one shows up! We should find out the beginning of January whether it's a little brother or sister!
17 comments:
Congratulations Kristine!!!! How exciting!
congratulations. now if she is born on the 13th you know what to name her right ? :) I was hoping you guys were going to have another one soon. Ben is too cute for you to have just had one.
YAYYY!! Oooh, you're a sneaky one Kristine :) Congrats!!!!
We are so excited for you two!!!! I can tell from your blog that you are wonderful parents!
Congratulations!!! We are very happy for your adorable family!
Ben will be the BEST big brother :) I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Maybe you'll be able to put those dresses to good use :)
Congratulations! Im sure ben will be a great big brother. I'm so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well, enjoy that second trimester because you know what's coming :)
That's fantastic! We're due very close together. I hope you're as glad to be in the 2nd trimester as I am.
Yea! Congrats! I was actually wondering when this was going to happen :)
Congrats!!! so fun and exciting.
Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Love this picture and of course the news! Tate lost his Woody and saw this picture and said "Woody" and started crying. I think that he thinks Ben took his Woody. haha Can't wait to see you soon! Love you all!
WOOO :)
I'm crossing my fingers for Ben's sweet little face with a head band on :)
Can't wait!
Congrats we're so excited for you guys!
Oh good! You guys make cute babies. Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SOO exciting! We're happy for you guys ;)
congratulations!!
Post a Comment