Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas in San Francisco

We finally made it downtown this year with some friends to see the big tree and all the stores lite and decorated for the season! So fun!


Union Square Christmas Tree
(So much more beautiful in person... our camera doesn't do it much justice.)

Ben LOVED Macy's live window displays of kittens and puppies!

I love LOVE all the Christmas decorations...it just makes you want to sing, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

Now we're ready to say goodbye to San Francisco for a few weeks and enjoy some snow and family time!

2 comments:

Jeff and Whitney said...

I'm with Ben the puppies are my favorite! I walk by them everyday to let the boys see them...okay to let me see them :)

Jana said...

We had so much fun :) Thank you for inviting us! And thanks for coming this afternoon - i know the kids LOVED all of the attention!!