We're finally home from a wonderful 3 week break full of family, great food, lots of snow, and fun! One of the best parts of the trip was seeing Ben playing his cousins. He has 3 so far and they all live too far away, so we treasure the time we get to spend with them. As you can see, Ben loves them all!
(Get ready, many more Christmas pictures to come!)
We hope to see those 3 again soon. Ben is so lucky to have the best cousins ever!
3 comments:
I think Ben and Emily look a lot alike. They are all so cute! Love the picture of them in the same swim suit and with buzz and woody.
Oh I need copies of these pictures! They are so cute and that was such a fun time with everyone! We miss you all! I love how Ben and Emily both sit on their knees.
Love the pictures! Tate still askes about Ben, Then do love eachother!
Post a Comment