This week has been so beautiful we tried to play outside as much as possible. We love how many fun kid parks there are in this city! We were lucky enough to have Jason around this morning to hang out with us too! We love Fridays!
(Thanks Jimmer for being awesome!)
Wednesday Playgroup at J.P Murphy playground
3 comments:
You amaze me - how do you already have pictures of today up? I'm stuck at Thanksgiving! Ben is such a cutie - looks like you had lots of fun!
I was so sad waking up to clouds this morning. The last two weeks have been amazing weather! How nice to have Jason home on a Friday morning :)
So much fun! I love how you all get to so many fun parks! Ben is so happy and having so much fun! Love the one of him sitting on the turtle head. So cute!
Post a Comment