Ella turned one month old today!
At her Doctor's appointment today she weighed in at 9lbs 4 0z and 21 1/2 inches long.
We can't believe how fast this month with her has gone by.
Ella is the best baby and we can't get enough of her. Her cute personality is shining through more every day!
We can't believe how fast this month with her has gone by.
Ella is the best baby and we can't get enough of her. Her cute personality is shining through more every day!
6 comments:
Seriously you guys make the cutest kids. Keep 'em coming! ;)
Looks like you guys are doing great with two, Kristine!!!! Ella is just beautiful.
She is so beautiful!!! Keep posting. I hope I get to meet Ben before he goes to college. :)
So very adorable! She is changing every day!
So Lauren's comment was actually from me. haha She was still logged in to my computer. She would have said the same thing though, I am sure!
ADORABLE!!
Congratulations to you guys! She is such a doll and Ben is such a cute big brother!
-Yulia and Ben Weston
Post a Comment