Thursday, July 21, 2011

All Smiles

At one month old Ella started giving us smiles! Not the falling asleep...I don't realize I'm smiling...kind of smiles, but real happy smiles! Our favorite game now is to try and get her to smile at us! The hardest part is capturing her cute grin on camera! Here's a few we've gotten so far.

We're hoping to have the camera close by though next time she's giving us those giant gummy open mouth smiles that melt your heart!



Half-smile!

She's got some competition with this cheeser!

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

love the pink skirt!

Kevin and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Gale said...

So adorable! I love both of those cheesers! So cute! Miss you!

Kevin and Karen said...

Ella has such a cute smile! Can't wait to see her NEXT week! :) I love your two little sweeties! Tell Ben to call me :)