Ella is 2 months old today! We love having her in our family! She smiles and coos all the time, loves bathes, stretching and rolling on the ground, is the greatest sleeper, and thinks her older brother is so funny!
We think she looks more like Ben's baby pictures everyday. Especially with the receding hairline. haha Our kids have a problem with their forehead growing much faster than their hair. Luckily Ben's is finally growing in and Ella can hide it a little better with a thick headband! :)
I was just this thinking this evening that Ella is 2 months today, and I can't believe it. She's already getting to big. It goes by so much faster with the second!
5 comments:
Fun!
They are both so adorable. She is growing way too fast! Can't wait to see you all!
I was just this thinking this evening that Ella is 2 months today, and I can't believe it. She's already getting to big. It goes by so much faster with the second!
She totally looks like you Kristine!!!so cute!!
Cuteness!
Post a Comment